Valentine’s Day is filled with a lot of emotions, including joy, happiness and laughter and there is no better way to pass across these emotions than with funny Valentine’s cards.
Funny Valentine’s cards are not something that comes to mind straight away when you’re thinking about Valentine’s Day cards. This is because the predominant emotion on Valentine’s day is love and togetherness.
However, funny Valentine’s cards also have their advantage and you can send them to all sorts of people: your best friend, your crush, and even your lover. This is dependent on the type of relationship that is between you and the person receiving the card. One of the most popular online shops to get funny Valentine’s cards is Boomf where every kind of card is available, no matter how absurd it is.
Ideas of What to Write on Funny Valentine’s Cards
When writing funny Valentine’s cards, there are different types of humour you can incorporate into your message. Choose what’s the most appropriate one depending on the recipient’s sense of humour.
1. Sarcastic Valentine’s cards: Make sure that your funny Valentine’s cards messages is sarcastic when you’re writing a message for people who understand and like sarcasm, or they may take it the wrong way. Here are a few examples
- Valentine’s Day: the holiday that reminds you that if you don’t have a special someone, you’re alone. —Lewis Black
- Would I rather be feared or loved? Umm… easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me. — Michael Scott, The Office
- True love is singing karaoke ‘Under Pressure’ and letting the other person sing the Freddie Mercury part. — Mindy Kaling
2. Funny Valentine’s cards with puns: There are different puns for funny Valentine’s cards, here are a few of them
- Words can’t espresso how much I love you, you are my heartbeat and you make miso happy. I love you berry much.
- You are the deer-est person of them all, the love of my life and I’m not lion. You octopi my heart and owl always love you.
- Tell me you beleaf in love because I am falling for you so please don’t leaf me. There is so mushroom in my heart for you.
- You are the highlight of my day, I love you see much and I wool always love you.
- When I tell you how much I love you, I’m not overreacting, my love for you simply radiates. You are the ruler of my heart and I aorta tell you how much I love you periodically.
3. Funny and sweet Valentine’s cards: These are sweet funny Valentine’s cards messages where there is no pun or sarcasm intended. Here are a few examples
- Every day I fall more in love with you. Except for the days, you piss me off. Fortunately, today is not that day.
- Roses are red, being fit is great, I would have gotten you chocolates, my love, but you need to lose a bit of weight. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You can’t celebrate love just one day, and you cannot define love in one word! That is precisely why I haven’t made any plans with you this Valentine’s Day!
- I wish you a happy Valentine’s day with all my heart, lungs, liver, kidney, spleen, intestine, and stomach…
- I love hanging out with you on all days except Valentine’s Day. The rapid departure of my pocket money burns my heart and soul so badly. Happy Valentine’s Day!
There are other things to write in funny Valentine’s cards and some of them are funnier than the last. The beauty of funny Valentine’s cards is that despite the jokes and sarcasm, there is an underlining show of love and affection.